Roles and Responsibilities
OTC Engineer/Application Engineer/Automation Engineer
Assistant Manager - Service
0 yrs to 3 yrs
English /Kannada OR English /Telugu OR English /Tamil
Education Qualification Diploma-EEE, BE-EEE, BE-ECE, BE-Mechatronics BE-E &
- Provide technical, application support to customers in order to drive conversion activities and growth with strategic customers.
- Providing technical support for Sales Team in Selection of Automation products like wise, PLC Package, Motion Package, Safety Product Sensors, Communication-Gateways ,IOT-products, IO-Links-Sensors, Automation IOT Softwares, PLC IOs
- Pre-Sales, BOM development and optimization after studying the RFQ in detail and providing cost effective solutions.
- Providing Automation Solution as per required industrial standards
- POC and Providing Demo for proving the application for respective products.
- PLC, HMI and SCADA Software application development.
- Software knowledge in IOT (Automation), Factory Talk (Rockwell)
- Application knowledge in Industry segments like Automotive, Tyre, Pharma, OEM, CPG Etc...
- Very strong programming knowledge in PLC, SCADA, HMI, Drives, Motion
Must Have Skills
- Product knowledge of PLC,SCADA, Drives, Motion,
- Hands on Experience on Micro800, Micrologix1400, Compact Logix and Control Logix.
- Hands on Experience on Factory Talk View SE and ME, Factory Talk Transaction Manager.
- Strong Communication / Presentation Skills
- Verbal communication in Local language.
- Presentation Skills
Good to Have Skills
- MS Office, Additional computer Skills added advantage.
Company Web: www.multivistaglobal.com
Kindly drop your resumes with Careers@multivistaglobal.com
UG:Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Engineering,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Petroleum, Automobile, Production/Industrial, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Paint/Oil
Multivista Global Pvt. Ltd.
In an age where business decisions are taken with short term benefits in mind, Multivista is an exception. Ever since our inception in 1974 by Mr. S. Rajagopal, we have assiduously followed strong ethical practices and always harped on doing business the right way.
It is this diligence in values, a keen business sense, and strong focus on customer satisfaction has taken the group to becoming a truly world-class integrated business group.
Multivista is today a multi-faceted business group with interests in two business domains including:
- Distribution of Industrial Products & Services
- State-of-the-art Printing Services
Over the years, Multivista has always been the front-runner in adapting new technologies and venturing on to newer markets. Our investments and, collaborations, senior management policies and our internal people practices have enabled our products and services to reach regions as wide as Europe, USA, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and South East Asia. The Group has a staff strength of over 300 skilled professionals. One Manufacturing plant, 11 sales offices and 4 warehouses.
With constant innovation, adherence to global standards and a highly professional team at the helm, Multivista is all set to expand its territories to wider markets and newer business verticals.