Roles and Responsibilities
Bangalore / Chennai
Trainee Engineer - Industrial Automation Filed Sales
22 - 27 Years
Assistant Manager [sales]
Minimum 6Months to Max 2 Yrs
English / Kannada / Hindi OR English/Tamil
Education Qualification Diploma-EEE, BE-EEE, BE-ECE, BE-Mechatronics BE-E & I
Relevant Work Experience
- Responsible for Rockwell Automation Product Sales of PLC, SCADA HMI, VFD, Motion, Safety products Etc. In the INDUSTRIAL SECTORS
- Expertise in Industry Knowledge,
- Application Knowledge, Process Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of Process Solutions customers)
- Strong skills in Sales Fundamentals (listening, analyzing, lead qualifying, negotiating, Prospecting & New Customer Development,
- Value-based selling, Customer-centric Selling
Must Have Skills
- Strong Communication / Presentation Skills
- Customers rapport & Pre sales / Team co-ordination
- Verbal communication in Local language / Analysis of market strategy.
Good to Have Skills
- MS Office, Additional computer Skills, SAP knowledge added advantage.
Job Description Develop comprehensive sales plan to drive business growth in assigned accounts/territories/industries to meet sales targets.
• Develop comprehensive sales plan for new or dormant customers in the specific territory or industry.
• Analyze, identify, and create customer needs and where necessary leverage MVGL resources to meet these needs.
• Develop prospect list for sales opportunities
• Maintain active funnel in order to satisfy sales targets.
• Undertake daily sales calls in assigned accounts/ territories/industries.
• Qualify, follow up and close opportunities for assigned accounts or territories.
Company Web: www.multivistaglobal.com
Kindly drop your resume to email@example.com
UG:Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
Multivista Global Pvt. Ltd.
In an age where business decisions are taken with short term benefits in mind, Multivista is an exception. Ever since our inception in 1974 by Mr. S. Rajagopal, we have assiduously followed strong ethical practices and always harped on doing business the right way.
It is this diligence in values, a keen business sense, and strong focus on customer satisfaction has taken the group to becoming a truly world-class integrated business group.
Multivista is today a multi-faceted business group with interests in two business domains including:
- Distribution of Industrial Products & Services
- State-of-the-art Printing Services
Over the years, Multivista has always been the front-runner in adapting new technologies and venturing on to newer markets. Our investments and, collaborations, senior management policies and our internal people practices have enabled our products and services to reach regions as wide as Europe, USA, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and South East Asia. The Group has a staff strength of over 300 skilled professionals. One Manufacturing plant, 11 sales offices and 4 warehouses.
With constant innovation, adherence to global standards and a highly professional team at the helm, Multivista is all set to expand its territories to wider markets and newer business verticals.